Bayhealth Women's Care Associates Services in Delaware
We provide ongoing support and education to help women understand and manage the changes that occur during their child-bearing years and throughout their lives.
Noel Anupol, MD
- Medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas
- Rotating internship at Makati Medical Center
- Two years of training in general surgery at North General Hospital Program – Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York City
- Completed specialization in obstetrics and gynecology at the State University of New York at Buffalo
- A year of training in gynecologic oncology at Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Arthur Jones, DO, MAed
- Medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residencies at St. John Detroit Health Systems in Detroit, Mich., and at St. John Macomb Hospital in Warren, Mich.
Miaohou, Xu, MD, PhD
- Residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Shandong University School of Medicine
- PhD in obstetrics and gynecology and her medical degree from Shandong University of Medicine
- Research fellow in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Virginia
- Member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Stacey Kemp, RNC, WHCNP
- Nursing diploma from the Beebe School of Nursing
- Nurse practitioner degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Ga.
- Accredited through the National Certification Corporation (NCC) as a Nurse Practitioner and as a Certified Childbirth Educator
- Member of the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)