University Of Delaware Offeres Health Care Related Certificates
The following health care related educational offerings are available from the University of Delaware.
An information session will be held on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.(doors open at 5:30 p.m.) at the Doubletree Hotel at 8th and King Streets in Wilmington. Please reserve a seat by calling 302-831-7600 or writing to email@example.com.
* Clinical Trials Management Certificate Program*
* Gain a complete perspective of clinical trials management
* Enter this challenging field as a clinical research professional, advance in your job, or build useful new skills
By taking this certificate, you will gain solid understanding of the intricacies and rigors of new drug or device development and prepare yourself to undertake the challenges posed by today's regulatory environment. The program takes approximately four months to complete, and classes are held at the UD Downtown Center in Wilmington beginning in September.
For more information, visit http://www.pcs.udel.edu/ctm/, call 302-831-7600, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Health Care Risk Management and Patient Safety Certificate*
* Improve your knowledge of the risk management process
* Take on an exciting new role in risk management
* Learn how to integrate the systems for risk management, quality, and patient safety
Participants must be registered nurses or other health-care professionals with three to five years of clinical experience with an interest in risk management and patient safety.
This continuing nursing educational activity was approved by Delaware Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The program takes approximately five months to complete and is scheduled on Saturdays at the UD Downtown Center in Wilmington, beginning in September.
More information is available at www.pcs.udel.edu/risk-management, by calling 302-831-7600, or writing to email@example.com.