Cancer care—from screenings through treatment—designed around you.
At Bayhealth, you can have all the care you need without traveling far to get it. From mammograms, colonoscopies and other cancer screenings to advanced technological and medical treatments, everything is right here. We pride ourselves on staying on top of cancer breakthroughs. As a member of the Penn Cancer Network, Bayhealth is the only cancer program in Delaware affiliated with a National Cancer Institute–designated Comprehensive Cancer Center. Our patients and cancer team have ongoing access to new technologies, leading-edge treatments and clinical trials, as well as the expert opinions from physicians at Penn Medicine’s Abramson Cancer Center.
Bayhealth Cancer Care and our affiliation with the Penn Cancer Network puts might behind your cancer fight.
We are not just clinical experts. We are advocates in your cancer fight. Along with providing you with expert care — and the added advantage of the shared knowledge and skill of the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania — we offer personal support that guides you every step of the way on your cancer treatment journey. You’ll benefit from:
• Direct access to the latest university-level medical research and clinical trials
• Advanced medical technologies and state-of-the-art radiation equipment to treat all kinds of cancer
• Expanded cancer diagnosis, treatment, research and education
• The only affiliation with an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in Delaware
• Streamlined access to Penn cancer care for those who qualify