Top-tier heart and vascular care you can trust.
You may be concerned about your heart health and want to know what you can do to avoid developing heart and vascular problems later in life. You may know you have heart disease and are looking for progressive ways to treat it. Or, you may suddenly be faced with finding heart and vascular care during a time of critical need. At Bayhealth, we’ve assembled a team of skilled, experienced heart and vascular experts who put excellence into practice for every patient, every day. Our commitment to excellence has earned us recognitions from J.D. Power and Associates, Becker Hospital Review, American Heart Association and other respected organizations. Our capabilities, including open-heart surgery, are unparalleled in the area. In fact, the level of care we provide has led to an affiliation with Penn Medicine Heart and Vascular — ranked among the top ten cardiology and heart surgery programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. We are partners in every sense of the word, sharing resources and knowledge to put your heart in the best hands possible.
Bayhealth has partnered with Million Hearts® Delaware to help reduce the numbers of Delawareans who die from heart disease and stroke each year. Learn more here!
Bayhealth and our affiliation with Penn Medicine put your care in the best possible hands.
When you need solutions that are right for your heart’s health, our team can provide the most progressive, effective heart and vascular care you’ll find anywhere. Our affiliation with Penn Medicine Heart and Vascular — ranked among the top ten cardiology and heart surgery programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report — is considered to be the finest in this region. The advantages we offer you include:
• A seamless continuum of care, from early prevention strategies to end-stage options
• Collaboration and on-site expertise of renowned clinicians, researchers and educators
• Top-tier, progressive surgical options and interventional therapies
• Comprehensive, high-quality care for all patients, no matter how high-risk the condition
• Access to clinical trials through a national leader in basic science and translational research
• Access to Penn Medicine in the event of an extremely complex case