Bayhealth has teamed up with DSU Athletics and Blood Bank of Delmarva to host Ballin’ for Blood—an initiative intended to raise awareness of the importance of giving blood and to help save lives by increasing the blood supply in our local communities.
Ballin’ for Blood tips-off on Feb. 15 with the MSU double header, and ends with the Ballin' for Blood Drive on Wednesday, March 2 from 12-6 p.m. on Bayhealth Court in Memorial Hall Gym.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The first 20 people who register on Feb. 26 for the March 2 drive are eligible* to win a $100 Target gift card. *You must follow through with the donation to be eligible to win.
- Everyone who donates at the March 2 drive will:
- Receive a $5 Chick-fil-a gift card upon donation
- Be entered to win an Apple Watch
- Double your chances by posting about why you donated at the Ballin' for Blood Drive, tagging @Bayhealth, and using #Ballin4Blood!
- Help save up to three lives!
Fill out the form below to register today! Please be sure to click the button on the "Thank You" page to secure your time slot.