Follow the instructions below to schedule your Moderna COVID-19 vaccine appointment at one of our Occupational Health locations. Please do not register for a booster (Dose 3) shot as a Moderna booster has not been approved by the FDA.
- Click the button above. You'll see a Bayhealth MyChart logo in the top center of the page.
- Select "Occupational Medicine."
- Select "COVID Vaccine".
- Choose the date and time you would like to schedule your vaccine. Please note, appointments can be made on Tuesday mornings at Bayhealth Occupational Health, Milford and Thursday mornings at Bayhealth Occupational Health, Dover.
- Once you select the date and time, you will be prompted to submit a reason for your visit. Please indicate if you are requesting Dose 1 or Dose 2 in this box.
- Once you’ve written “Dose 1" or "Dose 2” in the text box, click the "Schedule It!" button. (Please do not register for a booster (Dose 3) shot as a Moderna booster has not been approved by the FDA.)
- At this point, you’ll be prompted to enter your personal information. You can schedule as a guest or log in to your MyChart account if you have one.
- Please note, we will be collecting your insurance information for administration fees only (the current administration fee is $50). No one will be billed out-of-pocket for a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Once you’ve filled out your personal information and insurance information, click the “Schedule It!” button.
- After you’ve completed the online scheduling, an Occupational Health team member will call you to confirm your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
If you have any questions, contact Bayhealth Occupational Health at 302-678-1303 or 302-430-5705.