Bringing Care Closer to Home
Later this year, the Nemours Building will open on the Bayhealth Sussex Campus.
This partnership of two strong, well-regarded health care organizations will continue to revolutionize patient care in our area. Bayhealth is building and will own the three story, state-of-the-art facility that will be the new home of, among other things, the first Nemours pediatric specialty care center of its kind south of the canal.
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Sussex Campus will provide central and southern Delaware families access to the highest quality care from pediatric specialists close to home. It will reduce travel for families when children are in need of specialty care. This same medical office building will also allow Bayhealth to locate more specialty physician practices in one convenient location to meet the medical needs of our community.
Nemours and Bayhealth are in partnership to further engage the community through philanthropy, with the goal of raising critical funds to support the building as well as the expanded pediatric services and programs that Nemours will provide within it. Nemours will raise funds toward its expanded pediatric services, programs and medical equipment; Bayhealth will raise funds for capital expenses toward the medical office building.
Nemours duPont Pediatrics Sussex CampusNemours duPont Pediatrics, Sussex Campus located within the Bayhealth Sussex Campus will provide central and southern Delaware families access to the highest quality care from pediatric specialists close to home and will reduce travel for families who when children are in need of specialty care.
This site is mission based for Nemours. Funds raised will support expanded pediatric specialty services, programs and medical equipment.
Nemours is committed to expanding service offerings in southern Delaware to better meet the needs of more children and improve health outcomes.
Slated to open for patients in November 2020, Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Sussex Campus will provide the following services:
- Pediatric Primary Care – Relocating from another site in Milford
- Pediatric Specialty Care - Allergy, behavioral health, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, neurology, orthopedics, otolaryngology (ENT), pulmonology, urology and weight management;
- Pediatric Therapy services – Physical, occupational and speech therapy and associated durable medical equipment
- Pediatric Diagnostic services – Audiology, EKG, ECHO, EEG, spirometry, x-ray, ultrasound
- Pediatric Urgent Care – Future offering (opening in 2021)
In addition to the services provided by Nemours, proximity to Bayhealth provides many advantages to young patients and their families. Read more about Bayhealth Sussex Campus.
With your help, Nemours and Bayhealth seek to raise $5 Million to help bring pediatric services closer to home for patients living in Southern Delaware.
Donors can choose to make a gift or pledge that will be:
- Equally split between Bayhealth and Nemours
- Directed to Bayhealth in support of their capital investment in the building
- Directed to Nemours in support of their investment in the services and related equipment capital that will be offered at the facility
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
For more information about making a donation, call the Bayhealth Foundation office at 302-744-7015 or Stephanie Adams, the Nemours Southern Delaware Community Liaison at 302-293-3108.