Groundbreaking Ceremony RSVP
Join us for a groundbreaking ceremony in anticipation of Bayhealth's newest contribution to healthcare in southern Delaware—Bayhealth Total Care.
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 15
Time: 10-11:30 a.m.
Location: The intersection of Route 9 (Lewes-Georgetown Highway) and Hudson Road in Milton. (Across from Dollar General)
Please review the important details below before submitting the RSVP form.
- Masks and social distancing are required. The ceremony will be held in an enclosed, heated tent.
- Please be sure to dress appropriately in warm clothes and close-toed shoes/boots. Heels are not recommended.
- You will be visiting an active construction site. Construction will be paused during the ceremony, but please remain aware of your surroundings while you are on site.
- Parking is extremely limited. Bayhealth is providing a shuttle bus from both Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus and Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus for convenience and to reduce parking needs. All attendees are encouraged to use the shuttle service where feasible. Detailed shuttle information will be emailed at a later date. Please indicate your transportation preference on the form.
- Kent Campus—8:30 a.m.
- Sussex Campus—9:15 a.m.
- Hot and cold drinks and grab-and-go snacks will be provided.
- Please RSVP by Dec. 1.