Bayhealth knows that starting a sport healthy and strong is vital to the success of an athlete—and that it's equally important to maintain a healthy body and mind throughout the season.
Below you'll find a list of services that are beneficial to athletes ranging from prevention and maintenance to diagnosis and treatment of injuries.
- Primary care including mental health services at Bayhealth Family Medicine, Dover
- Pediatric care at Bayhealth Pediatrics, Milford
- Sports medicine at Bayhealth Orthopedics, Dover (Terrence Tsui, DO)
- Physical therapy at Bayhealth Outpatient Rehabilitation Kent and Sussex
- Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy (OMT) at Bayhealth Primary Care, Smyrna (Mable Tsui, DO)
- ImPACT® Concussion Testing
- Cardiac Screenings
- Sports physicals by appointment at: