Need a doctor?
Cardiologists who deal with matters of the heart
When your heart is on the line, it is important to have a group of cardiologists who are committed to your good health. Bayhealth Cardiology Consultants with offices in Dover, Milford and Smyrna provides an array of services for those living with heart disease and other vascular disorders. Using the latest technologies and proven methods, our cardiologists place your well-being at the forefront of all they do by delivering comprehensive cardiac care.
Our cardiologists are committed to innovation, compassion and clinical excellence all to keep your heart healthy. As part of the Bayhealth Medical Group, Bayhealth Cardiology Consultants has access to the full range of services available through Bayhealth.
Bayhealth Cardiology Consultants provide the following services:
- Coumadin Care Center
- Outpatient Implantable Device Center
- Pacemaker implantation
- ICD (defibrillator) implantation
- Biventricular ICD and pacemaker implantation
- Implantable cardiac monitor implantation
- Electrophysiology evaluation and testing
- Cardiac catheterization
- Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Stent placement (peripheral vascular and coronary artery)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Catheter ablation
- WATCHMAN procedure - Left Atrial Appendage Closure (LAAC)
To schedule an appointment, call 302-672-4600.
Bayhealth Cardiology Consultants wants you to focus on your health instead of navigating the world of insurance. As part of Bayhealth Medical Group, we accept most major health plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. See the complete list of accepted plans.
At your visit, applicable copayments and fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected. Please call our office at 302-672-4600 if you have any questions.