We are committed to providing advanced medical technology, progressive treatment options, and extensive patient health education programs. As a regional leader in offering the latest minimally invasive surgeries, our team and technology brings state-of-the-art surgical solutions for:
- Endoscopic and gastrointestinal (GI) surgery
- Bariatric (weight-loss) surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Gynecological and urological surgery
- Cancer surgery
- Cardiovascular (open heart) and thoracic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery including total joint replacement
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
What is minimally invasive surgery?
Minimally invasive surgery, which includes laparoscopic surgery, uses tiny instruments to make a few small incisions—just a few millimeters in length—to operate while guided by a miniature camera. The da Vinci® Surgical System is a highly-specialized tool used by some surgeons to perform minimally invasive surgeries. Our neurosurgeons use the Globus ExcelsiusGPS® for the ultimate precision with robotic spine surgery.
Benefits of minimally invasive surgery:
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stays
- Less scarring, pain and blood loss
- Reduced risk of wound infections
- In many cases, patients experience better clinical outcomes
If you’re interested in learning more about minimally invasive surgery or to find out if you’re a candidate for this procedure, call 1-866-BAY-DOCS.