Need a doctor?
General surgeons who deal with complex matters
Our board-certified general surgeons are trained to handle the common to the most complex surgical cases. Whether you are undergoing gallstone removal surgery, are having your hernia repaired, or are considering weight loss surgery, our expert surgeons will use the latest technologies and proven methods, including minimally invasive techniques whenever possible, to ensure a speedier recovery.
As part of the Bayhealth Medical Group, Bayhealth General Surgery has access to the full range of services available through Bayhealth.
Bayhealth General Surgery, Dover provides the following services:
General surgeons are trained to deal with almost any surgical situation. Their focus is on the body’s torso and more specifically, on internal organs such as the gall bladder, pancreas, stomach, and colon.
- Gastrointestinal (stomach, intestines and appendix) surgery
- Abdominal (stomach) surgery
- Breast (cancer) surgery
- Vascular system (arteries and veins) surgery
- Endocrine system (thyroid/parathyroid) surgery
- Tumor removal
- Hernia repair
- Bariatric surgery
- Weight loss surgery, including gastric sleeve and revisional bariatric surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures, which offer minimal pain and scarring, as well as shortened recovery time
- Robotic surgery
To schedule an appointment, call 302-674-4070.
Bayhealth General Surgery wants you to focus on your health instead of navigating the world of insurance. As part of Bayhealth Medical Group, we accept most major health plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. See the complete list of accepted plans.
At your visit, applicable copayments and fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected. Please call our office at 302-674-4070, if you have any questions.