Need a doctor?
Building Healthy Families
Accepting patients in our new practice!
Our pediatricians have the training and expertise to ensure exceptional care for the youngest members of your family. Starting with newborn care in the hospital and guiding families who have just welcomed a new addition, we’re here to support you and your baby. As your family grows, you can count on us to meet the healthcare needs of your children or teens. Our experienced and compassionate board-certified pediatricians offer expert care and wellness education to help your children grow and develop into strong and healthy adults.
With three pediatricians on staff, you are assured a doctor is there for your family--for same-day sick appointments and available 24/7 to help you manage your child's urgent medical needs. We can also coordinate any specialty care and connect you with the tools and resources to optimize your child's wellbeing.
We use My Chart, an online tool for you to easily request an appointment, access your child's health records, or get questions answered by our staff. We also participate in the Delaware Health Information Network (DHIN)--a health information exchange that lets us know about your child's visit to any emergency room or a hospitalization statewide. This means we can be proactive in following up on ongoing care to benefit your child.
Bayhealth Pediatrics, Milford provides a range of inpatient and outpatient services covering the following:
- Inpatient post-delivery daily rounding on mothers and newborns (Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus)
- Newborn care and referral to lactation services
- Well-child exams (school and sports physicals)
- Acute care visits (including same-day sick appointments)
- Chronic condition management
- Behavioral/mental health, including ADHD, autism, anxiety and depression
- Routine screening and laboratory testing
To schedule an appointment, call 302-725-3550
- HealthyChildren.org – learn general information about healthy living, safety and conditions and use the symptom checker tool
- Immunizations – view a schedule for keeping up with immunizations from birth through age 18
- Milestones – find descriptions of developmental milestones at every age and stage with photos and videos
- Breastfeeding Support – get tips and support from Bayhealth's Lactation Services staffed by International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC)
Bayhealth Pediatrics, Milford wants you to focus on your health instead of navigating the world of insurance. As part of Bayhealth Medical Group, we accept most major health plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. See the complete list of accepted plans.
At your visit, applicable copayments and fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected. Please call our office at 302-725-3550, if you have any questions.