Bayhealth Primary Care, Middletown, provides a full range of care patients for patients from birth through adulthood. We also offer specialty services in sleep medicine. Learn more about us.
Our services include:
- Adolescent medicine
- Allergy management
- Behavioral and mental health services
- Care for chronic conditions, such as asthma
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine (care for older adults)
- Internal medicine
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) management
- Care for pediatric illnesses, such as ear infections and strep throat
- Preventive care
- Referrals to specialty care for diabetes
- Routine checkups and well visits
- Sleep medicine
- Smoking cessation
- Sports injury care and sports injury management
- Vaccines and immunizations
As part of Bayhealth Medical Group, we accept most major health plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. View our accepted plans.
We’ll collect applicable copayments and fees for services your insurance doesn’t cover at the time of your visit. Please call our office at 302-464-3965 if you have any questions.