Bayhealth’s Occupational Health Department has been providing “corporate healthcare” to companies of all sizes for over 30 years. We are the only organization in the state of Delaware that is certified by the National Association of Occupational Health Professionals (NAOHP) ranked as “Outstanding”.
We have centers located in Dover, Milford and Milton and we provide multiple on-site services with our mobile unit. Since we are a hospital based organization, we can provide continuity of care throughout our many departments, including, Physical Therapy, Laboratory and Imaging. This makes us uniquely designed to help area employers cut their workers’ compensation costs by:
- Coordinating of all medical treatment and rehabilitation of injured workers to ensure optimal recovery and a quick return to work.
- Offering a wide variety of physical exams and health screening services for all types of industries to include DOT/CDL transportation, emergency service personnel, aviation and law enforcement, to name a few.
- Providing Independent Medical Examinations for companies with long term workers’ compensation cases or institutions requiring a second opinion. We can also provide Functional Capacity Testing and disability examinations.
- Helping to keep employees on the job by providing services that screen potential injuries and programs that rehabilitate and educate injured workers.
- Offering many wellness programs and education, including cholesterol screenings, vaccinations, health education, and CPR/ First Aid classes at your location.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) certified
We are a leading provider of substance abuse testing to include:
- DOT/CDL/ Coast Guard
- Non-DOT (4, 5, 9, and 10 Panel instant result kits available)
- Hair collection
- Free Random Consortium program
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Medical Review Services
- On-site drug screen collection
- After Hours drug screen collections in any our 3 emergencies departments
Occupational Health Mobile Unit
The mobile unit is a specially designed healthcare vehicle that is equipped to provide a variety of screenings and tests on a company job site, such as:
- Medical surveillance testing
- Physical examinations
- Pulmonary Function testing
- Laboratory tests (Blood, urine and drug testing)
- Audiograms (equipped with two audio booths)