At Bayhealth, our experienced family medicine practitioners provide comprehensive care for patients of all ages — from infants to older adults.
We get to know you and your family and understand your medical histories. By building respectful, lasting relationships, we’re able to provide families with complete, informed care.
Our Family Medicine Services
Our family medicine practices go beyond the typical primary care services to provide your whole family with the physical, behavioral and emotional support you need. These services include:
- Same-day appointments for an illness or injury at several locations
- Well visits and routine checkups
- Care for chronic conditions, such as asthma and high blood pressure
- Cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Mental and behavioral health services
- Gynecology services
- Preventive services, screenings and vaccinations
- Referrals for specialty care for diabetes and other conditions
We use MyChart to help coordinate your care and keep your family’s practitioners informed no matter where you go within the Bayhealth system. You can use MyChart to send secure messages to your doctor, view lab and test results, access your family’s records and more. Log in or sign up for MyChart.
Our Family Medicine Locations
We offer appointments at locations throughout central and southern Delaware, so you and your family can conveniently access care near where you live or work. Find a location near you.