Bayhealth's comprehensive vendor compliance program improves safety to our staff, visitors, volunteers, and vendors. Reducing overall liability, our vendor compliance program helps us manage mandatory and complex regulatory compliance requirements. There are many reasons we use this program, for example:
- Joint Commission audits of vendor access policies and immunization documentation
- Position Statement by the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Position Statement by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
- Government Watch Lists- Excluded Parties List Service (EPLS)
- Internal initiative to manage supplier and supplier representative credentialing information.
Bayhealth utilizes the vendor credentialing service GHX Vendormate Credentialing to help meet our compliance goals. All vendors must register with Vendormate Credentialing immediately, therefore providing visibility to all our suppliers and their representatives. There are different levels of access requirements for representatives depending on the location of their business (i.e., business office, clinical/patient location, surgical suites). Vendors must sign-in at the appropriate kiosks when entering facilities. Offsite locations without kiosks will require vendors to check-in through the Vendormate app.
Sign-in Kiosk Locations:
Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus – Main Lobby
Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus – Loading Dock (Vendors mush enter and exit through the Loading Dock entrance)
Procurement Department - Main Lobby