Why We’re the Right Choice to Further Your Healthcare Career
All of us at Bayhealth are driven to bring the nation’s best healthcare to the communities we serve. We’re the largest healthcare system in central and southern Delaware, with more than 4,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 400 physicians.
We’re committed to providing the most advanced, progressive care available to our patients. To that end, we’ve earned many accolades and recognitions for our level of care. Learn more about our awards and accreditations.
To strengthen the health of our community, one life at a time.
To deliver the nation’s best healthcare to our communities here at home.
- Compassion: We are kind and caring to everyone we encounter.
- Accountability: Each of us is responsible for our words, our actions, and our results.
- Respect: We value everyone and treat people with dignity and professionalism.
- Integrity: We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships.
- Teamwork: We achieve more when we collaborate and all work together.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
When you join the Bayhealth team, you’ll join a team that is committed to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for everyone who works and receives care in our facilities. We build trusting, honest relationships through mutual respect, acceptance of others and embracing the things that make us unique. Explore our commitment to DEI.