The mission of the Bayhealth Foundation is to develop ongoing philanthropic support for the programs and services at Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus and Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus, the Emergency Center at Smyrna, and numerous satellite offices.
The Foundation receives, manages, and distributes all contributions to donor-designated areas. We accept cash donations, securities, real estate, in-kind donations, or bequests that benefit the patients served by Bayhealth. The Bayhealth Foundation ensures that monies received from donations and grants are allotted according to the guidelines set forth by the donors.
The Foundation actively pursues new funding opportunities for current and anticipated hospital programs, and we plan or contribute to the success of various annual special events. We are involved with charity golf tournaments, the Go Pink! breast cancer event, Bayhealth Cancer Institute’s Runway of Hope fashion show, and more.
There are many giving opportunities:
- Where the need is greatest: Donations in this category help any area of Bayhealth in need of additional funding, such as continuing education, equipment and special projects.
- Bayhealth - Sussex Campus: Your support will be directed to the Bayhealth Sussex Campus.
- Bayhealth - Kent Campus: Your gift will provide financial support for facility expansion, renovations, or new construction.
- Bayhealth Cancer Institute: Your support helps the diagnosis and treatment needs of patients undergoing cancer care at Bayhealth.
- Bayhealth Employee Assistance Fund: Your support will provide financial support for employees who are struggling to make ends meet or encounter a crisis.
We welcome and appreciate your donations to the Bayhealth Foundation. Every donation helps Bayhealth continue its mission to improve the health of our local communities.