The Community Pharmacy is open but with modified processes in place. Those with an approved reason to be in the hospital may enter the Pharmacy to drop off or pick up prescriptions. Please follow these instructions for filling and picking up prescriptions.
- If possible, please have your prescriptions e-prescribed by your doctor or faxed to 302-744-6620.
- For paper prescriptions: Please include a phone number where you can be reached. Patients should call the Pharmacy when they arrive outside the hospital at 302-744-6616 and Pharmacy staff will come get the paper prescription from them (if they aren’t approved to enter). Bayhealth employees may enter the Pharmacy or put them in the drop box located outside the Pharmacy, which will be checked on the hour. Make sure the Pharmacy has your insurance on file.
Picking Up Prescriptions
- If you’re not approved to enter the hospital or prefer curbside delivery, call the Pharmacy at 302-744-6616 when you’re ready to pick up your medication.
- We will deliver your medication curbside at the main entrance of Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus.
- Cash, FSA, Credit Card, and Payroll Deduction are accepted forms of payment.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep our patients, ourselves and our community safe.