Your health is our priority
At Bayhealth Internal Medicine, Milford we offer comprehensive internal medicine to adults in our community. Whether it’s providing follow-up care after an illness or hospitalization, or ongoing primary care services to help you stay well, we’re here to make sure you get the care you need when you need it.
Our services include:
- Management of chronic diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and arthritis
- Geriatric medicine (care for older adults)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) management
- Preventive care
- Routine checkups and well visits
- Smoking cessation
- Sports injury management
- Urgent sick visits and treatment of acute illness
- Vaccines and immunizations
It’s important that you focus on your health rather than on navigating the world of insurance. We accept most major health plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. See the complete list of accepted plans.
At your visit, applicable copayments and fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected. Please call our office at 302-725-3557 if you have any questions or to make an appointment.