Payment Terms: FREE
Join us for a free, five-week Infant Massage Course for babies ages 1-10 months and their parents.
Infant massage helps parents to:
- Feel closer to their child
- Better understand their baby's communication cues
- Develop an interactive practice that may improve their baby's sleep patterns, support regular elimination and enhance immune function
- Reduce postpartum depression
- Relieve stress for themselves and their baby
There are five total classes over the five-week course—one, one-hour class per week. Course instructors are trained by Infant Massage USA.
Please contact Donna Simon at 302-744-7186 or Donna_Simon@bayhealth.org with questions and/or to register for the next scheduled series.
Free Online Educational Resources
If you need educational resources that will help guide you during your pregnancy and beyond, these are available online via a password-protected website, MyYoMingo.com, or by downloading the free MyYoMingo app. The content, which includes pregnancy milestones, prenatal care information, and more, is also offered in several languages and there’s even a read-to-me option. To learn more or to sign up, call Bayhealth’s Education department at 302-744-7135.