Infant massage may help parents:
- Feel closer to their child
- Better understand their baby's communication cues
- Develop an interactive practice that may improve their baby's sleep patterns, support regular elimination and enhance immune function
- Reduce postpartum depression
- Relieve stress for themselves and their baby
Infant Massage is offered as a five-week series with one, hour-long class per week. Course instructors are trained by Infant Massage USA.
If you are interested in enrolling in an Infant Massage series, please contact Donna Simon at Donna_Simon@Bayhealth.org to learn the options.