Bayhealth Primary Care, Total Care - Milton, provides complete care for your whole family. We care for our patients from birth through adulthood.
Our services include:
- Adolescent medicine
- Allergy management
- Behavioral and mental health services
- Care for chronic conditions, such as asthma
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine (care for older adults)
- Internal medicine
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) management
- Care for pediatric illnesses, such as ear infections and strep throat
- Preventive care
- Referrals to specialty care for diabetes and other conditions
- Routine checkups and well visits
- Smoking cessation
- Sports injury care and sports injury management
- Vaccines and immunizations
As part of Bayhealth Medical Group, we accept most major health plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. View our accepted plans.
We’ll collect applicable copayments and fees for services your insurance doesn’t cover at the time of your visit. Please call our office at 302-725-3500 if you have any questions.