Bayhealth Primary Care, Sussex Campus, provides comprehensive, high-quality care to patients from birth through adulthood. Our highly trained family medicine providers offer complete care for your entire family.
Whether you need care for yourself or the people you love, we’re here to help. Our team provides a wide range of primary care services for the whole family, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Care for childhood illnesses, such as ear infections and strep throat
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine (care for older adults)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) and cholesterol management
- Internal medicine
- Management of chronic conditions, such as asthma and allergies
- Mental and behavioral health services
- Pediatric medicine
- Preventive care
- Referrals to specialists for certain conditions, such as diabetes
- Routine checkups and well visits
- Smoking cessation
- Sports injury care and injury management
- Vaccines and immunizations
We accept most major health plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. View our accepted plans.
We’ll collect applicable copayments and fees for services your insurance doesn’t cover at the time of your visit. Please call our office at 302-430-0867 if you have any questions.