Access & Growth
GoalGrow and develop quality clinical programs, facilities, physician practices and strategic partnerships across the region.
- Recruit physicians and physician extenders.
- Strengthen Bayhealth's ambulatory presence in key markets.
- Develop clinical programs and facility replacement plan for Milford Hospital.
- Improve inpatient bed and operating room capacity at Kent Hospital.
- Develop programs to meet community health needs and improve access.
- Create relationships with health service providers.
GoalProvide an exceptional care experience for patients, families, physicians and Bayhealth employees.
- Continuously improve clinical quality, safety and patient satisfaction.
- Enhance performance improvement capabilities to support care transformation.
- Implement measures to ensure value while retaining financial stability.
- Develop Information Systems to support care delivery.
- Recruit and retain an engaged, future-ready workforce.
Development of a high-performing clinically-integrated healthcare delivery system with aligned physician partners.
- Expand expertise in clinical analytics, population health management and care coordination.
- Develop arrangements that lower the health care costs of defined populations.
- Develop future model of primary care and disease management.
Create, deliver and communicate a distinct Bayhealth service delivery model.
Create a distinct, competitive brand position.