Growth, Access & Consumerism
Improve access to care and introduce services to inform and promote convenience to patient.
- Address the shortages in primary care and other key specialties.
- Successfully implement Graduate Medical Education initiative.
- Expand Bayhealth's sites of care.
- Implement consumer services to elevate convenience to patients.
Improve quality and service while reducing the cost of care through enhancing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continue focus as a high-performing organization.
- Advance population health capabilities.
- Drive reduction in cost of care and enhanced quality.
Affiliate with trusted partners to elevate services to the community.
- Participate in affiliations that demonstrate value to Bayhealth.
- Explore non-traditional collaborations.
Culture & Alignment
Advance a culture of high engagement and high performance.
- Strengthen "systemness" of Bayhealth and eliminate barriers between hospitals.
- Elevate use of data and analytics in assessing service delivery.
- Implement processes to allow care providers to increase patient focus and improve personal wellness.
- Optimize organizational structure to better position Bayhealth to meet future healthcare delivery needs.