Need a doctor?
New Medicare Advantage Plans
Bayhealth and ChristianaCare have entered into a shared commitment to your health with Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware by offering two new Medicare Advantage plans. Each plan is packed with benefits that make your coverage affordable and easy to access. Doctors and insurers working together means better health care for you at a lower cost.
Our organizations are committed to keeping you healthy and well, and empowering you to get the most out of your Medicare plan. Learn more about Medicare Advantage below, including what tools are available to help you make the best decision.
Register for Highmark's Free Medicare 101 Webinar
About Medicare Advantage plans
Medicare Advantage plans offer extra benefits and cost savings to help you manage your health and budget? This includes many benefits that original Medicare and Medigap plans simply don’t have, like:
- No or low monthly premiums
- No deductibles
- Predictable copays, such as no copays on primary care physician visits
- Prescription drug coverage, with no generic prescriptions copays at preferred pharmacies
- Over-the-counter allowances, for items like pain relievers, vitamins
- Dental, vision, and hearing benefits
- Telemedicine services to visit with your doctor from home on your phone or computer
Decide if a Medicare Advantage plan is right for you
There are many resources to help you learn more.
- Register for Highmark's free Medicare 101 webinar. Visit Highmark.com/Reservations/Medicare or call 1-833-629-2624.
- Get your free My Medicare Kit. Visit GetHighmarkKit.com/Delaware or call 1-833-629-2624.
- Compare all the Medicare Advantage plans in your region. Visit Medicare.gov/Plan-Compare.